Link registration : https://igat.icao.int/tpems/CourseRegistration?TrainingSessionId=11931.
This course provides Aviation Safety Inspectors and Airline staff in charge of operational control and leasing arrangements with the required knowledge, skills and attitudes to implement operational procedures for acceptance, approval and oversight of aircraft leasing arrangements in accordance with ICAO Annex 1, Annex 6 Part I, Part II, and Part III and Annex 8.
After successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine completeness and acceptance of the air operator leasing arrangement application;
- Approve proposed leasing arrangements submitted by air operator;
- Develop a surveillance programme including resolution of safety issues for approved aircraft operations under leasing arrangements.
Primary Target Population
• Aviation Safety Inspectors Operations, Airworthiness and Personnel Licensing
• Airline staff in change of operational control and leasing arrangements
Secondary Target Population
• CAAs and Airline Legal Advisors
• Safety Managers
• Minimum one year experience as an Aviation Safety Inspector,
• Minimum two years experience in aircraft operations for airline employees (Pilot, Flight Operations Officer, Maintenance Control).