From 9th to 14th october 2023.
Registration link : https://igat.icao.int/tpems/CourseRegistration?TrainingSessionId=11831.
The course will provide the managers and personnel within State Aviation agencies with the competencies required to develop and implement State Safety Programmes in their States as per ICAO Annexes and applicable State’s rules.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- provide recommendations for the SSP legal and institutional framework;
- develop the Plan for SSP implementation;
- develop the Plan for Safety Promotion;
- use supporting tools and processes needed to enable safety data analysis;
- develop processes with approprite tools for State Safety Risk management; and
- establish mechanisms for State Safety performance management.
- Managers and personnel within State Aviation agencies responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of the State Safety programme (SSP).
- Personnel from the main technical divisions/sections/departments related to direct implementation and operation of the State Safety Programme (SSP).
- Management experience in State’s CAAs
- College degree or equivalent qualifications (this is covered above)
- Successful completion of ICAO SM online course
- Good oral and written command of the English language
- Computer literacy using contemporary software programs
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE:
Duration: 6 days
Delivery Mode: Classroom
Language of instruction: English